Harvard Business Review on Communicating Effectively
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Customize your delivery for maximum persuasive power.
If you need the best practices and ideas for communicating effectively--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Pitch your brilliant idea successfully
- Connect with your audience
- Establish credibility
- Inspire others to realize your vision
- Adapt to your listeners' decision-making styles
- Frame goals around common interests
- Build consensus and win concessions
- Neutralize stressful conversations
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Management & Leadership
- Published: Feb 24, 2011
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
- Seller: The Perseus Books Group, LLC
- Print Length: 256 Pages
- Language: English