Haunting Danielle, Books 1 - 4
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
When Danielle Boatman inherits Marlow House, she dreams of turning it into a seaside bed and breakfast. Since she’s never visited the property, Danielle’s not sure what awaits her in Oregon. She certainly doesn’t expect to find one of the house’s previous owners still in residence. After all, the man has been dead for almost ninety years—shouldn’t he have moved on by now?
Bundle of Books 1-4 of the Haunting Danielle Series
1. The Ghost of Marlow House
2. The Ghost Who Loved Diamonds
3. The Ghost Who Wasn't
4. The Ghost Who Wanted Revenge
Other Books in This Series
- Category: Paranormal
- Published: Jul 25, 2017
- Publisher: Robeth Publishing, LLC
- Seller: Robeth Publishing, LLC
- Print Length: 1339 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Haunting Danielle