Healing Love Through the Tao
Cultivating Female Sexual Energy
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
A new edition of the bestseller
• The first book to reveal in the West the Taoist techniques that enable women to cultivate and enhance their sexual energy
• Reveals Taoist secrets for shortening menstruation, reducing cramps, and compressing more chi into the ovaries for greater sexual power
• Teaches the practice of total body orgasm
For thousands of years the sexual principles and techniques presented here were taught by Taoist masters in secret only to a small number of people (sworn to silence), in the royal courts and esoteric circles of China. This is the first book to make this ancient knowledge available to the West.
The foundation of healing love is the cultivation, transformation, and circulation of sexual energy, known as jing. Jing energy is creative, generative energy that is vital for the development of chi (vital life-force energy) and shen (spiritual energy), which enables higher practices of spiritual development. Jing is produced in the sexual organs, and it is energy women lose continually through menstruation and child bearing. Mantak Chia teaches powerful techniques developed by Taoist masters for the conservation of jing and how it is used to revitalize women's physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Among the many benefits conferred by these practices are a reduction in the discomfort caused by menstruation and the ability to attain full-body orgasm.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Published: Jul 15, 2005
- Publisher: Inner Traditions/Bear & Company
- Seller: SIMON AND SCHUSTER DIGITAL SALES INC
- Print Length: 288 Pages
- Language: English