Healing Meditations for Surviving Grief and Loss (Positive Affirmations)
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
It's an inevitable part of life that at some point we will all experience loss and grief. Loss doesn't just mean the death of a loved one. It can also include any kind of major change, death of a cherished dream, divorce or the end of a relationship, loss of freedom, job loss, loss of income, rejection, chronic illness or disease, infertility, miscarriage, death of a pet, as well as many other tragedies. Every change in our lives is really a death of some kind (something has ended), and can create a state of grief and loss.
There's no right or wrong way to grieve, and the road to recovery is unique to each person. Healing Meditations for Surviving Grief and Loss explores how we can honour our loss and grief and move forward through hope, recovery, and healing. The meditations are designed to create positive and healthy changes in our lives, aid us on our journey to recovery, comfort us, inspire us, and give us hope of a brighter future. They can help to rebuild our self-confidence and help us learn to love ourselves and our lives again.
The Aim of this Book is to Help:
* Identify how you can express your feelings of anger, guilt, sadness, fear, pain, and anxiety
* Motivate you to carry on living after suffering from loss
* Help you reflect on your loss in positive and healthy ways
* Dedicate time to the grief process and its expression
* Explore positive ways of coping with your loss
* Let you know that you're not alone
- Category: Spirituality
- Published: Apr 03, 2014
- Publisher: Sibel Hodge
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 56 Pages
- Language: English