Healthy Child, Whole Child
Stuart H. Ditchek, M.D. & Russell H. Greenfield, M.D.
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Should you give your child nutritional supplements? Are vaccinations safe? Why are more and more children becoming couch potatoes? In Healthy Child, Whole Child, doctors Stuart H. Ditchek and Russell H. Greenfield answer these questions and more, offering authoritative, cutting-edge information on all aspects of children's health and wellness. Taking the position that conventional and alternative approaches to pediatric care are not mutually exclusive, they provide the newest science and most up-to-date information on:
- The 6 myths (and one true statement) about vaccinations
- The 10 powerhouse foods for your kids
- The 7 questions you need to ask to find out if your child is overweight
- The 16 herbs that are safe and effective for children
- How to receive more integrative care from your current pediatrician
Publishers Weekly Review
© Publishers Weekly