A Collection of 19 Great Tales
Simon Stanton and Others
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Imagine: you are seated about a blazing campfire, your and the other bards. Tales of Achilles, Beowulf, Alexander, Odysseus, Conan, Tarzan, Joan of Arc and other heroes are told, along with new ones that carry on with the Jungian archetypes so central to our very nature. Men and women who brave the unnatural, the fantastic, and the plain weird.
Without the circle of firelight, shapes of menace and strangeness stalk horrifically, but the heroic tales hearten us, and strengthen the entire tribe in both body and spirit to continue the battle of good and right, against the strange and evil. We all have the need, deep within us, for Heroic Tales!
Table of Contents
1. "A Barbarian in Chicago" by Simon Stanton
2. "Lair of the Wulf" by Simon Stanton
3. "With a Broken Sword" by Stefon Mears
4. "Icarus Rising" by N.W. Moors
5. "Lee and the Monkey Idol" by Jay Bowers
6. "Glimmer Vale" by Michael Kingswood
7. "Afterlife" by Jay Bowers
8. "Shadows of Death" by Carl S. Plumer
9. "The Quest" by J. D. Brink
10. "The Light Beyond the Storm Chronicles - Book I" by A. L. Butcher
11. "The Girl with the Candy Cane Legs" by Louisa Swann
12. "Necropolis" by Xina M Uhl
13. "The Sword That Spoke" by Robert Jeschonek
14. "The Forestal" by Blaze Ward
15. "The Wolf at the End of the World" by Douglas Smith
16. "The Wife Who Never Was" by Robert Jeschonek
17. "Family" by P. A. Wilson
18. "Witchling" by Debbie Mumford
19. "Faery Tales: Volume 1" by Leslie Claire Walker
- Category: Action & Adventure
- Published: Jul 11, 2017
- Publisher: Kydala Publishing, Inc.
- Seller: Charles Heintzelman
- Print Length: 3664 Pages
- Language: English