This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
The New York Times bestselling author of I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell and Assholes Finish First delivers a new collection of thirty 100% true, 100% exclusive stories of comically perverse excess.
Another installment in Tucker Max’s series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, “My name is Tucker Max, and I am an a*****e,” and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and Assholes Finish First, ends here.
But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang—literally and figuratively. In this book, you’ll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School
* Why Halloween is really awesome
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van
As we’ve come to learn from Tucker, assholes do finish first...but everything comes with a price.
An awful book by an awful person
Really just trash. Should be burnt. And so should the book.
Just Self-Indulgently Awful
Tucker was funny when he was being a jerk. Hilariously, wetting-yourself funny. In this book he's just a sad has-been whose ego is getting the best of him. Spend your time and money elsewhere....this pile of dog barf just isn't with it.
I laughed hard at the first two. Occasional good quips here but I think A*****es Finish First should have been the last.