Home Buying In 30 Minutes
Build your team, get your mortgage, and close the deal. The quick guide to doing real estate right.
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Buying a home is one of the most important purchases you will ever make. Whether you are buying a house, a condo, or a multifamily property, let housing expert Jim Morrison show you how to do it right. Topics include:
* Best practices for building a professional real estate team
* How to determine how much home you can afford
* Mortgages and down payments, and how to get the lowest mortgage rates
* Tips for making an offer on a house
* How to handle bidding wars
* When to waive real estate contingencies
* What to watch out for when touring homes
* How to work with home inspectors
* How house defects impact negotiations
This quick guide on how to buy a home in the United States uses plain-English explanations and lots of real estate examples from the author's decades of experience as a professional home inspector and award-winning journalist covering the housing industry. Home Buying In 30 Minutes will give you a foundation of understanding and best practices as you and your real estate team evaluate homes, make an offer on the property, and close the deal.