Home Seller's Blues And How To Beat Them
Joan Gale Frank
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Tired of looking at that "For Sale" sign? Here's how to beat the blues, sell your house, and get on with your life already!
Discover innovative ways to capture the attention of people who would specifically want your house, (or condo, or villa) how to get them to your front door, and how to make them fall in love - without spending a lot of time or money on improvements.
Combines the expert advice of real estate agents, marketing, sales and social media professionals, home staging experts, landscape artists and more, who share their secrets for getting your home sold faster, and for the most money.
Get in-depth advice on overcoming anxiety, uncertainty, financial stress and the daily frustration of waiting for your house to sell. Several chapters are dedicated to unique ways to enjoy your life and take advantage of the waiting time.
If you're a home seller, a real estate agent, or just thinking about selling, this book will cheer you up and cheer you on to sales success.
- How to get buyers and real estate agents to put your house on the top of the list for viewing.
- 7 innovative ways to attract buyers, plus where to find them, how to reach them, and how to describe your home so people want to see it and buy it.
- Fast, inexpensive ways to make your home super memorable so buyers choose it instead of similar, or even nicer homes in your area.
- 24 surprisingly easy things to do outside your house to make people stop the car, write down your information and make an appointment to view it.
- How to make your kitchen, bedrooms, baths, laundry room, and even your garage irresistible, so people see themselves living in your house (and buying it.)
- How to choose the perfect selling price that makes both you and your buyers happy.
- The biggest mistakes home sellers make when pricing their home, or lowering their price.
- 10 ways to tell if you have a great real estate agent.
- 15 simple things you must change to keep people from rejecting your house.
- The easy way to get your house ready to show at a moment's notice, while eliminating the boredom of constantly cleaning it.
- How to make your home much more fun to live in while it's on the market.
- How to keep your pets (and other treasures) safe during showings.
- The true reason people get depressed when selling and what to do about it.
- Smart, fun ways to reduce your financial fears and improve your overall life.
- 18 immediately useful ways to beat the home seller's blues.
- How to feel freer and more in control of your life, instead of suffering and living in limbo while you wait.
Get over the Home Seller's Blues right here, right now.