How To Do Restorative Yoga
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
How To Do Restorative Yoga: For Home or in a Class
Restorative Yoga is a simple, safe, effective, non-invasive form of yoga that anybody can practice. Suitable for beginners through to advanced yoga practitioners and yoga teachers.
Restorative yoga provides us with a gentle practice to help us relax, regenerate and renew. It compliments any other forms of exercise we may be engaged in including any 'yang' forms of yoga.
This book provides you with guidelines for a safe practice and details a number of poses and sequences to work with. There are photos and step by step instructions inside.
After reading this book you will be able to:
- Practice restorative yoga at home or teach it more effectively in a yoga class
- Practice restorative yoga safely
- Use props effectively to support the body for deeper relaxation
- Increase the potential to treat and heal yourself
- Access a list of resources to deepen your practice
When you practice Restorative Yoga you can effectively:
- Reduce pain
- Improve digestion
- Calm the mind (and calm others down too)
- Prepare the body for quality sleep
- Feel more grounded and energised
- and so much more...
If you want to learn more about restorative and gentle yoga, then this is the book for you!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Published: Apr 19, 2013
- Publisher: Michael Hetherington
- Seller: Smashwords, Inc.
- Print Length: 39 Pages
- Language: English