How to Draw Baby Animals
3, How to Draw
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The perfect books for aspiring young artists, the How to Draw series is a fantastic way to get kids drawing in seconds. With simple instructions and step-by-step illustrations children can learn to draw 15 different illustrations, from simple outlines to detailed, colourful drawings. Written and illustrated by experienced artists, these beautiful books contain a wealth of information about drawing techniques and feature galleries highlighting different styles, materials and ideas for extra inspiration.
• Simple step-by-step illustrations
• Learn to draw a variety of themes
• Zoom in boxes look at professional skills up-close
• Each spread features examples and ideas for different materials and mediums to use
• Technique pages give a masterclass in creating different effects
• Gallery of examples for extra inspiration
The 8th page has a bug
The shapes are invisible when you look for some words.
This book was really fun and I enjoyed drawing the baby penguin with my family.
- Category: Arts & Entertainment
- Published: Mar 06, 2011
- Publisher: Miles Kelly Publishing
- Seller: Miles Kelly Publishing
- Print Length: 48 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: 3, How to Draw