How to Draw Fairies
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The perfect books for aspiring young artists, the How to Draw series is a fantastic way to get kids drawing in seconds. With simple instructions and step-by-step illustrations children can learn to draw 15 different illustrations, from simple outlines to detailed, colourful drawings. Written and illustrated by experienced artists, these beautiful books contain a wealth of information about drawing techniques and feature galleries highlighting different styles, materials and ideas for extra inspiration.
• Simple step-by-step illustrations
• Learn to draw a variety of themes
• Zoom in boxes look at professional skills up-close
• Each spread features examples and ideas for different materials and mediums to use
• Technique pages give a masterclass in creating different effects
• Gallery of examples for extra inspiration
It teaches you to draw fairies spectacularly I mean it
Page tiling is sometimes weird
Sometimes after a page turn, the page layouts don't display correctly.
How to Draw Fairies Review
- Category: Arts & Entertainment
- Published: Mar 10, 2011
- Publisher: Miles Kelly Publishing
- Seller: Miles Kelly Publishing
- Print Length: 48 Pages
- Language: English