How to End Phobias, Anxiety & Panic
Bryan M. Knight
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Most fears are learned. Some of these are useful, e.g., the fear of touching a hot saucepan. Other fears appear to not be useful; such fears are considered irrational. We know them as phobias.
A phobia is an anxiety about a person, place or thing, which:
* Is out of proportion to any actual danger
* Cannot be reasoned or explained away
* Appears silly to the sufferer, but
* Cannot be voluntarily controlled, and
leads to avoidance of what is feared.
Now, with Dr Knight's new e-book, you can free yourself from phobia (and the anxiety and panic attacks that often accompany the fear) that have been holding you back in your life.
Here are some of the contents of this unique e-book:
* Purposeless Phobias
* Purposeful Phobias
* "Just having a panic attack"
* Role of Anxiety
* Symptom Relief
* Some common phobias
* Five Solutions
* Self-Help Cure
* Phobia Quiz
Top 10 phobias
1) Spiders (arachnophobia)
2) People/social situations (social phobia)
3) Flying (aerophobia)
4) Open spaces (agoraphobia)
5) Confined spaces (claustrophobia)
6) Vomiting (emetophobia)
7) Heights (acrophobia)
8) Cancer (cancerophobia)
9) Thunderstorms (brontophobia)
10) Death (necrophobia)
It is not very practical is more like a reading book , doesn't contain practical tools.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Psychology
- Published: Apr 26, 2012
- Publisher: Banyan Hypnosis Center for Training & Services Inc.
- Seller: Banyan Hypnosis Center
- Print Length: 36 Pages
- Language: English