How To Talk To Anyone: 6 Easy Tricks To Building Confidence, Learning How To Talk To People And Skyrocketing Your Self-esteem
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Do you find it hard to TALK TO PEOPLE?
Do you dread small talk, tremble and sweat when meeting new people and would like to overcome shyness and low self-esteem?
Ever tried to memorize hundreds of lines only to end up running out of what to say at the very beginning of a conversation?
Do you want to communicate effectively and talk to anyone like a TV STAR?
If these questions tapped into something deep within you, then this book is written for no else but you!
Look! I know how it feels to want to be a people person and talk to anyone but your mouth is tied up to your throat!
I know how it feels to have a crush in someone but have no courage to approach them and wish you could soak up a magic pill to instantly improve your social skills!
I know it is so stingy when you too want to shine in public but your tomato-sauce-face always stands in your way.
I’ve been right where you are at this very moment, shy, lonely, lacking confidence and a dead loss with people.
But the good news is that people tactics are learnable. In fact, very easy to learn.
- You will love and appreciate yourself more.
- You will feel at ease and confident around people.
- You will talk with power and confidence.
- You will improve your social skills without too much effort.
- You will just wave a warm goodbye to your old self and welcome the new people person you.
- You will no longer be fearful, shaky and sweaty around strangers!
- Small talk and approaching new people will no longer be a nightmare for you but a blessing worth cherishing.
- Ease, calm, charisma; these and more are what will define you from then on.
- Forget about stalking people’s attention. A magnet doesn’t do that! And you too will be one by the last line of this book.
- You will learn how to literally stop giving a fck about what people think of you!
Excited? Welcome aboard! Fasten your seatbelt and let’s go!
- Category: Self-Improvement
- Published: Feb 05, 2018
- Publisher: Steve Robinson
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 31 Pages
- Language: English