How to Throw a Dinner Party Without Having a Nervous Breakdown
Zora O'Neill & Tamara Reynolds
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
"This eccentrically enjoyable book by two strange and wonderful women may well be the cookbook America needs right now." —Anthony Bourdain
First released as a paperback in 2009, this is still the cookbook America needs: a frank, empowering guide to dining at home with friends.
How to Throw a Dinner Party Without Having a Nervous Breakdown is the collected wisdom of self-taught cooks and NYC supper-club hosts. It includes:
* more than 50 party-tested recipes
* nine complete menus for skill levels from never-touched-a-knife to ambitious thrill seeker
* a "Plan of Attack" for each menu, to help you prepare multiple dishes without panic
* realistic wine recommendations
* practical tips on stocking a kitchen, making vegetarians happy and plenty more
Dinner parties can break all the rules and still be great. In fact, they're even better when they're personal, honest and a little messy. So grab this book and get in the kitchen and show your friends you love them!