How to Train and Understand Your Rhodesian Ridgeback Dog and Puppy
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Learn how to raise and understand your Rodesian Ridgeback to make sure
they have good behavior, and are a nice member of your family!
1. The Characteristics of a Rhodesian Ridgeback Puppy and Dog
2. What You Should Know About Puppy Teeth
3. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Rhodesian Ridgeback Puppy
4. Are Rawhide Treats Good for Your Rhodesian Ridgeback?
5. How to Crate Train Your Rhodesian Ridgeback
6. When Should You Spay Or Neuter Your Dog?
7. When Your Rhodesian Ridgeback Makes Potty Mistakes
8. How to Teach your Rhodesian Ridgeback to Fetch
9. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Rhodesian Ridgeback
10. When Your Rhodesian Ridgeback Has Separation Anxiety, and How to
Deal With It
11. When Your Rhodesian Ridgeback Is Afraid of Loud Noises
12. How to Stop Your Rhodesian Ridgeback From Jumping Up On People
13. How to Build A Whelping Box for a Rhodesian Ridgeback or Any Other
Breed of Dog
14. How to Teach Your Rhodesian Ridgeback to Sit
15. Why Your Rhodesian Ridgeback Needs a Good Soft Bed to Sleep In
16. How to Stop Your Rhodesian Ridgeback From Running Away or Bolting
Out the Door
17. Some Helpful Tips for Raising Your Rhodesian Ridgeback Puppy
18. How to Socialize Your Rhodesian Ridgeback Puppy
19. How to Stop Your Rhodesian Ridgeback Dog From Excessive Barking
20. When Your Rhodesian Ridgeback Has Dog Food or Toy Aggression Tendencies
21. What you Should Know about Fleas and Ticks
22. How to Stop Your Rhodesian Ridgeback Puppy or Dog From Biting
23. What to Expect Before and During your Dog Having Puppies
24. What the Benefits of Micro chipping Your Dog Are to You
25. How to Get Something Out of a Puppy or Dog's Belly Without Surgery
26. How to Clean Your Rhodesian Ridgeback's Ears Correctly
27. How to Stop Your Rhodesian Ridgeback From Eating Their Own Stools
28. How Invisible Fencing Typically Works to Train and Protect Your Dog
29. Some Items You Should Never Let Your Puppy or Dog Eat
30. How to Make Sure Your Dog is Eating A Healthy Amount of Food
31. Make it Easier and Healthier for Feeding Your Rhodesian Ridgeback
32. How to Clean and Groom your Rhodesian Ridgeback
33. How to Trim a Puppy or Dogs Nails Properly
34. The 5 Different Kinds of Worms that can Harm your Dog
35. How to Deworm your Rhodesian Ridgeback for Good Health
36. What You Should Know About Dog Rabies
37. Some Helpful Healthy and Tasty Homemade Dog Food Recipes
38. How to Select Treats To Train Your Dog With
Waste of money...
The sample is extremely misleading. The first 10 pages are well written but the rest of the book lacks factual information, is full of grammatical errors, and has endless references to how you "may" and "might" want to do things. Save your money and purchase another book that better specifies how to raise your dog. As a Rhodesian Ridgeback owner I was beyond disappointed after reading this book.
- Category: Pets
- Published:Apr 30, 2012
- Publisher: Vince Stead Publishing
- Seller: LibreDigital, Inc.
- Print Length: 92 Pages
- Language: English