How You Can Be Filled With the Holy Spirit
Book 3, Transferable Concepts - Transferable Concepts
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
One of the most confusing subjects in the Christian Church today is the work of the Holy Spirit in the life of a believer. How You Can Be Filled With the Holy Spirit clears up the mystery by examining the Holy Spirit’s role in the Christian’s day-to-day walk with God.
In this easy-to-read booklet, Dr. Bill Bright explains the person and ministry of the Holy Spirit and the practical meaning of the Spirit-filled life. He illustrates from God’s Word how the Holy Spirit came to glorify Christ and waits to empower you to be a joyful and effective witness for Him as a way of life.
You will also learn the answers to these questions:
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Why did God send the Holy Spirit?
- Why is the average believer living a defeated Christian life?
- What does it mean to be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How can I experience and maintain personal revival?
How You Can Be Filled With the Holy Spirit is part of the Transferable Concepts series which helps you transfer basic biblical principles onto others. Also includes a Self-Study Guide for personal enrichment and Group Discussion Questions for small or large group study.
Other Books in This Series
- Category: Religion & Spirituality
- Published: Mar 15, 1999
- Publisher: Campus Crusade for Christ, New Life Resources
- Seller: Campus Crusade for Christ
- Print Length: 48 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Book 3, Transferable Concepts