IBM z/OS V2R2: Security
Keith Winnard and Others
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
This IBM® Redbooks® publication helps you to become familiar with the technical changes that were introduced to the security areas with IBM z/OS® V2R2.
The following chapters are included:
- Chapter 1, "RACF updates" on page 1: In this chapter, we describe the read-only auditor attribute, password security enhancements, RACDCERT (granular certificate administration), UNIX search authority, and RACF Remote sharing facility (RRSF).
- Chapter 2, "LDAP updates" on page 13: In this chapter, we describe the activity log enhancements, compatibility level upgrade without LDAP outage, dynamic group performance enhancements, and replication of password policy attributes from a read-only replica.
- Chapter 3, "PKI updates" on page 21: In this chapter, we describe the Network Authentication Service (KERBEROS) PKINIT, PKI nxm authorization, PKI OCSP enhancement, and RACDCERT (granular certificate administration)
- Chapter 4, "z/OS UNIX search and file execution authority" on page 27: z/OS UNIX search authority, z/OS UNIX file execution, Examples for exploiting the new functions
This book is one of a series of IBM Redbooks that take a modular approach to providing information about the updates that are included with z/OS V2R2. This approach has the following goals:
- Provide modular content
- Group the technical changes into a topic
- Provide a more streamlined way of finding relevant information that is based on the topic
We hope you find this approach useful and we welcome your feedback.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Computers
- Published: Dec 17, 2015
- Publisher: IBM Redbooks
- Seller: International Business Machines Corp
- Print Length: 50 Pages
- Language: English