The Well-Presented Manuscript: Just What You Need to Know to Make Your Fiction Look Professional
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Do you want to be taken seriously by editors, readers or reviewers?
Do you make errors in your fiction writing?
This book is for you.
Mike Reeves-McMillan is a fiction author, reviewer, and former copy editor and technical writer. He's analysed the errors he's found in almost 250 books, both indie and traditionally published, and written a simple, clear guide to avoiding the most common issues.
- Why editors reject 90% of what's submitted to them—and how to increase your chances.
- How to get punctuation right every time.
- The special conventions of dialog.
- The most common word confusions, typos, and research errors—and how to check for and eliminate them.
- Category: Writing
- Published: Jul 16, 2015
- Publisher: C-Side Media
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 143 Pages
- Language: English