Personal Finance For Beginners In 30 Minutes, Volume 2
How to build savings and investments to secure your financial future
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Five years from now, what are you going to do when a major expense pops up? In ten years, will you still be renting an apartment? Thirty years from now, will you have enough money for retirement? Planning your current finances is hard enough, but looking ahead to the future can be downright frightening! Personal Finance For Beginners In 30 Minutes, Volume 2, is here to help. In 30 short minutes, you’ll get a quick but solid lesson in planning your financial future. Using plain English and lots of examples, the book explains:
* How to fund a special savings account for emergencies and other unexpected costs
* Compound interest and how it can help you save more
* Tips for buying a home
* Mortgage basics, from ARMs to points
* IRA and 401(k) retirement accounts
* How to fund retirement accounts, with examples
* The pros and cons of mutual funds
* Low-risk mutual funds for your retirement portfolio
* Disability and life insurance basics
* Four types of legal documents you should prepare now
If you've been delaying planning your future finances, now is the time to get started on the practical steps that can put real money in your pocket when you need it most! Years from now, you'll thank yourself for taking some of the practical steps described in Personal Finance For Beginners In 30 Minutes, Volume 2. Buy it now!
(For tips on how to control spending, reduce debt, and better manage your day-to-day finances, please refer to Personal Finance For Beginners In 30 Minutes, Volume 1).
Personal Finance For Beginners In 30 Minutes, Volumes 1 and 2 are authored by Ian Lamont, an award-winning business and technology journalist and graduate of MIT Sloan. He has written for more than a dozen online and print publications, and served as the managing editor of The Industry Standard. His writing and editorial work has garnered industry awards from the Society of American Business Editors and Writers and the American Society of Business Publication Editors.
- Category: Personal Finance
- Published: Oct 16, 2015
- Publisher: I30 Media
- Seller: i30 Media Corporation
- Print Length: 102 Pages
- Language: English