Clarkesworld Magazine Issue 109
Neil Clarke and Others
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Clarkesworld is a Hugo and World Fantasy Award-winning science fiction and fantasy magazine. Each month we bring you a mix of fiction (new and classic works), articles, interviews and art.
Our October 2015 issue (#109) contains:
* Original Fiction by A.C. Wise ("And If the Body Were Not the Soul"), Rich Larson ("Ice"), Kola Heyward-Rotimi ("The Father"), Karen Heuler ("Egg Island"), and Hao Jingfang ("Summer at Grandma’s House ").
* Reprints by G. David Nordley ("War, Ice, Egg, Universe") and Chris Beckett ("The Peacock Cloak").
* Non-fiction by Tomas Petrasek (Sunless Worlds), an interview with Catherynne M. Valente, an Another Word column by Alethea Kontis, and an editorial by Neil Clarke.
- Category: Short Stories
- Published: Oct 01, 2015
- Publisher: Wyrm Publishing
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 215 Pages
- Language: English