Unified, Universal and Cosmological Physics
YinYang Holistic Theory
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
For the first time in history, Unified and Universal Physics is philosophically and mathematically revealed the laws of topological framework, universal conservations, symmetric continuity, and cosmological dynamics systematically at the remarks of the following groundbreakings:
1. Complex Manifolds in a duality of contravariance and covariance
2. Constitution of Transport Torques
3. Formulations of World Equations and Universal Fields
4. Dark Fluxions of Quantum scalar and vector potential Entanglements
5. Laws of Conservation and Continuity of Photon and of Electromagnetism
6. Graviton and Laws of Conservation and Continuity of Gravitational Fields
7. Cosmological Field Equations.
It prompts the entire discipline of physics, from Newtonian to spacetime relativity to quantum mechanics, to look back to the future: Virtumanity - Dialectical Nature of Virtual and Physical Duality.
What's New in Version 3.3
This third major revision has the latest groundbreakings, discovered in September 2017 as the following remarks: a. Law of Conservation of Phone b. Law of Conservation of Graviton c. Continuity Equations of Gravitational Fields d. Conservations of Cosmological Dynamics e. Cosmological Field Equations. As a result, this book is completely rewritten such that it unifies all of the principal equations, important assumptions, and essential laws, discovered and described by the classical and modern physics.