Putting my Foot Down
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
"My books spent 5 years on the New York Times Best Seller List. They got there through endless hours of hard work. If only Brent had been my marketer, I could have done it in 5 minutes with a simple picture. I'M SO STUPID!"
- Tucker Max, 3x #1 NY Times Best Selling Author
"Like all good art, this book--and it is definitely a book--exposes a little bit about how society works."
- Ryan Holiday, author of the Wall Street Journal bestseller Trust Me, I'm Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator
"Brent Underwood's book shows the inner workings of the publishing industry and its desire to be the "best". Brent helps create a path toward ending the madness."
- Matthew Kepnes, author of the New York Times bestseller How To Travel The World on $50 a Day
“Putting My Foot Down will keep you on your toes at all time.”
- Young & Sick, musician/artist
“Brent Underwood’s foot, a more accomplished author than you or I.”
- The Paris Review
“...status is meaningless, and can be bought for just a few dollars.”
“Amen, Brent. Amen.”
- The Daily Dot
“A man put a photo of his foot on Amazon.”
“The game's definitely afoot!”
- Neil Gaiman
“Amazing how much perception creates reality today.”
- Nick Bilton, Columnist, New York Times
“...had me from the moment this guy takes a photo of his foot.”
- Laura Bennett, Senior Editor, Slate
- Martin Robbins, Columnist, VICE
“...nails the 'biggest lie in publishing'.”
- Richard Lea, Books Reporter, The Guardian