Quick Cheats for Writing With Dragon
Dictation Mastery for PC and Mac - Hidden Tricks to Help You Dictate Your Book, Work Anywhere and Set Your Words Free with Speech Recognition
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
No jargon. No confusion. Just solid, fail-safe tips for writers to take their dictation to the next level.
From the author of "The Writer's Guide to Training Your Dragon", this mini-guide will help you choose the right microphone, transcribe on-the-go with Dragon and put you on the path to sky-high word counts. You will also learn little-known tricks, such as:
- Dictating into programs Dragon doesn't support - such as Scrivener;
- Preventing a crash from taking your dictated text with it;
- Creating a "Quiet Profile" for when you need to dictate without disturbing others;
- Using the same profile on multiple computers - and keeping it updated;
- Running your desktop Dragon app on an iPad or Android tablet - anywhere, anytime.
Designed to get you up-and-running with this powerful software in no time, "Quick Cheats for Writing with Dragon" may make you want to never look at a keyboard again!
Other Books in This Series
- Category: Writing
- Published: Apr 01, 2016
- Publisher: Ashe Publishing
- Seller: Nicola Baker
- Print Length: 40 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Dictation Mastery for PC and Mac