The Ultimate B 737 NG Technical Handbook
An Interactive Technical Guide for Pilots
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
The Ultimate B737 NG Technical Handbook is an interactive technical guide for pilots which provides quick reference for sim or interview preparation from initial type rating to command upgrade. The book has been specially designed for iBooks and features interactive schematics, photos and videos with unique content.
The information is sorted in different levels from most essential information on the page to in-depth information in pop-up windows. This enables you to choose the way you want to learn. Should you require quick reference you can go through the main text in the chapter. Should you however wish to explore the systems more in-depth you can do so by opening different pop-up windows and text, studying schematics and glossaries. Download the sample and try it yourself!
• 209 pages divided into 19 chapters
• Videos of different engine malfunctions
• Videos of flap, spoiler and aileron operation
• Videos of TCAS RA and EGPWS warnings, Autoland, VNAV take-off, Go-around plus many more
• FMC simulator
• Full and interactive flight deck mock-up
• Fully Interactive schematics including Electrical, Fuel and Air Systems
• Other fully interactive schematics include: Reverse Thrust, Alternate Flaps, Standby Rudder, PTU, Lights, Display Units, Flap Failures, Zone Temperature Control
• Photo galleries
• System review
What's New in Version 3.0
Fully interactive Electrical System Fully interactive Fuel System Fully interactive Air Systems Other fully interactive schematics include: Reverse Thrust, Alternate Flaps, Standby Rudder, PTU, Lights, Display Units, Flap Failures, Zone Temperature Control Other minor improvements and additions
Good to know everything on B737