Tressi's Ten Tips to Get Kids Outdoors and Love Nature
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
A great book for children to share with parents, teachers,
and older brothers and sisters packed with helpful tips to
engage and connect them to nature.
From gigantic national forests to the local park in your town
to your own backyard, nature is all around us. Join Tressi as she
shows children (with a little help from grown-ups!) ten great
activities to get outside and back into nature.
Inside, you'll find creative activities, such as:
* Crafting a personal nature journal
* Drawing a tree to discover your personality traits
* Hiking ideas and how to look at the natural world around you -
from the biggest trees to the tiniest bugs
* Recycling program or even organizing a tree-planting event
to learn how you can help the environment
Additionally, this unique activity will spark the children's interest:
* Integration of iPads and iPhone nature apps in some activities
Whether you're looking to gain an appreciation for the outdoors
or to find new activities while outside, there's something for
everyone in Tressi's Ten Tips to Get Kids Outdoors and Love Nature.