Investment Fraud: How Financial “Experts” Rip You Off And What To Do About It
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Either you discover how investment fraud works or you become a victim.
It's easy to think it will never happen to you, but financial fraud is so common that the opposite is likely true.
Financial "experts" scam the rich, the poor, the naïve, and the experienced. Nobody is immune. If you invest, then it's a near certainty that you'll run into investment fraud. You must know how to recognize and avoid it or else pay the price.
In just one evening you'll discover:
• A 15-question test to determine your risk for becoming the next investment fraud victim.
• The top 26 warning signs that your investment may be a scam.
• 16 investment frauds you can easily avoid if you just know how to recognize them.
• The 11 ways stockbrokers steal from you.
• The underhanded methods Wall Street uses to take money from your investment account without you knowing—and it's all 100% legal.
• A step-by-step due diligence checklist for preventing investment fraud. No more guessing or fumbling.
• Contact information and action steps if you ever become a victim.
• And much more.
Don't become a victim of investment fraud. Prevention is the best defense and this book will show you how. It's easily read in one evening and the insights will pay you dividends for a lifetime.
- Category: Finance
- Published: Aug 13, 2012
- Publisher: FinancialMentor.com
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 73 Pages
- Language: English