Variable Annuity Pros & Cons
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
This is the information your variable annuity salesman doesn't want you to know!
Discover how to simplify these complex investments to just the essential principles so you can make an independent, intelligent investment decision.
In one evening you'll understand:
• The critical differences between variable annuities and fixed annuities.
• The 10 essential features of variable annuities and how they're commonly misrepresented (reveals their real worth).
• How to analyze a variable annuity contract.
• 3 key characteristics of variable annuities that could make or break your investment decision.
• A 17-question, step-by-step guide that simplifies your investment decision.
• The 5 situations where variable annuities make sense--and why all other investors should avoid them.
• 14 questions that could indicate you're a victim of variable annuity sales fraud (and what you should do about it).
• 3 things you can do if you already bought a variable annuity--but wish you had not.
Don't trust the salesman! Get an unbiased, insider view in this handy consumer's guide that simplifies these incredibly complex investments into words you can understand so that you can make a smart investment decision.
- Category: Finance
- Published: Jul 19, 2012
- Publisher: FinancialMentor.com
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 28 Pages
- Language: English