A Charity Commemoration Of The 100th Anniversary Of The First Armistice Day
Kevin J. Anderson and Others
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
One hundred years ago, in 1918, the Great War ended after four terrible years. Never had the world seen such a conflict. All touched by its scythe hoped we would never be thusly reaped again. Their hopes were but desperate dreams. Since that first armistice, there have been many more battles, and thousands have given their lives or their health to preserve freedom and escape from tyranny.
A hundred years after the first armistice we still remember and honour those brave souls. But still the soldiers fall, for the War to End all Wars did not.
10% of the royalties from the Remembering Warriors bundle will go to the Royal British Legion plus another 10% to Help for Heroes, two charities that support wounded and ex-service personnel and their families, in commemoration of the World War I centenary.
Table of Contents
1. "Comrades in Arms" by Kevin J. Anderson
2. "Outside the Walls" by A. L. Butcher and Diana L. Wicker
3. "Norman Blood" by Barbara G.Tarn
4. "The Rise of a Warrior" by Harvey Stanbrough
5. "Total War" by Russ Crossley
6. "Resonant Bronze" by J.M. Ney-Grimm
7. "Siren" by Blaze Ward
8. "The Museum of Modern Warfare" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
9. "Nothing for Nothing" by Harvey Stanbrough
10. "The Rescue" by Blaze Ward
11. "Soldier, Storyteller" by Linda Maye Adams
12. "Heroes of Old" by Russ Crossley
13. "With a Broken Sword" by Stefon Mears
- Category: Fiction & Literature
- Published: Jan 01, 2018
- Publisher: Kydala Publishing, Inc.
- Seller: Charles Heintzelman
- Print Length: 1113 Pages
- Language: English