Book 2, Tales Of The Seasons
J.M. Ney-Grimm and Others
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Tales of the Seasons — Volume 2
The season of spring ushers in a time of rebirth; new life comes forth, trees emerge from their winter slumber and the cycle of nature begins again. Plans unfold, new adventures commence and the past is washed clean. At least . . . that’s the theory.
In this mixed-genre bundle, tales of hope, fresh beginnings and emerging dreams, dangerous new lives and daring schemes awaken the springtime in us all.
Available for 3 months only — March, April, and May.
Table of Contents
1. "Perilous Chance" by J.M. Ney-Grimm
2. "Easter at Glosser's" by Robert Jeschonek
3. "Eden's Eyes" by Sean Costello
4. "The Queen of May" by Linda Jordan
5. "The Forsaken Man" by Marcelle Dube
6. "Mother of the Waters" by Leigh Saunders
7. "Temporal Dreams" by Lesley L. Smith
8. "Quests Volume One: The Paths of Water and Air" by Barbara G.Tarn
9. "The Brownies Holiday" by Rita Schulz
10. "Second Spring" by Karen L. Abrahamson, Karen L. McKee
11. "Sarvet's Wanderyar" by J.M. Ney-Grimm
- Category: Fantasy
- Published: Feb 28, 2018
- Publisher: Kydala Publishing, Inc.
- Seller: Charles Heintzelman
- Print Length: 2284 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Book 2, Tales Of The Seasons