A Girl’s On-Course Survival Guide to Golf
Book 2, Yellow Series
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Yellow Series 2 is the second of 6 based on my brand new shiny book, A Girl’s On-Course Survival Guide to Golf Series 2! This entire Series of 6 address the main culprits that keep our scores high from tee to green and in-between and they are all designed to be a hands-on interactive tool.
We kick off this Series with a special Equipment Q&A on Clubfitting, an enigma to most, especially newer players. Learn the real deal to ensure you have the right clubs for your game. From there, we dive deep into all areas of the swing when on the tee box. We all want more distance and center-cut. This Series will get you there fast! We close off this Series, as we do in all 6, with the awesome new section: Before & Afters with Real Women!
Interactive Features include:
• Swing Sequences: Swipe swing images using your finger to view frame by frame with key points
• Video Lessons from Christina and Guest Pros
• Quizzes & Reviews designed to expedite learning with a splash of Christina’s humor
• Real-time feedback from Christina!
• Hidden tips and key points
• Bookmark, Note-take, Highlight & Share
In my books, More Pars = More Fun!
- Christina Ricci / 5 Handicap in 5 Years
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated issue with iOS8 and Video Widgets.
- Category: Golf
- Published: Feb 06, 2014
- Publisher: The Media Game LLC
- Seller: Christina Ricci
- Print Length: 135 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Book 2, Yellow Series
- Version: 1.1