Clarkesworld Magazine Issue 84
Neil Clarke and Others
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Clarkesworld is a Hugo Award-winning science fiction and fantasy magazine. Each month they bring you a mix of fiction (new and classic works), articles, interviews and art.
Our September 2013 issue contains:
* Original Fiction by Greg Mellor (“Mar Pacifico”), James Patrick Kelly (“The Promise of Space”) and Mark Bourne & Elizabeth Bourne (“One Flesh”).
* Classic stories by Charles Sheffield (“Out of Copyright”) and Nancy Kress (“First Principle”).
* Non-fiction by Mark Cole (“Aliens, Robots, Spaceships and . . . Popsicles? SF on American Radio, Then and Now”), an interview with Ken Liu, an Another Word column by Alethea Kontis, and an editorial by Neil Clarke.
- Category: Short Stories
- Published: Jan 16, 2014
- Publisher: Wyrm Publishing
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 151 Pages
- Language: English