Clarkesworld Magazine Issue 82
Neil Clarke and Others
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Clarkesworld is a Hugo Award-winning science fiction and fantasy magazine. Each month they bring you a mix of fiction (new and classic works), articles, interviews and art.
Our July 2013 issue contains:
* Original Fiction by Vajra Chandrasekera ("Pockets Full of Stones"), Sunny Moraine ("I Tell Thee All, I Can No More") and David Tallerman ("Across the Terminator").
* Classic stories by Daryl Gregory ("The Illustrated Biography of Lord Grimm") and Ian McDonald ("The Dust Assassin").
* Non-fiction by Jason S. Ridler (Spock’s Pops: How Operational Research became Wartime Magic!), a interviews with J. M. McDermott and Richard Ellis Preston Jr., an Another Word column by Genevieve Valentine, and an editorial by Neil Clarke.
- Category: Short Stories
- Published: Jan 16, 2014
- Publisher: Wyrm Publishing
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 170 Pages
- Language: English