Clarkesworld Magazine Issue 80
Neil Clarke and Others
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Clarkesworld is a Hugo Award-winning science fiction and fantasy magazine. Each month they bring you a mix of fiction (new and classic works), articles, interviews and art.
Our May 2013 issue contains:
* Original Fiction by James Patrick Kelly ("Soulcatcher"), Andy Dudak ("Tachy Psyche") and E. Catherine Tobler ("(R + D) / I = M").
* Classic stories by Liz Williams ("The Banquet of the Lords of Night") and Michael Swanwick ("From Babel’s Fall’n Glory We Fled . . .").
* Non-fiction by Maggie Clark (When the Alien Is Us: Science Fictional Documentaries), an interview with Yoon Ha Lee, an Another Word column on the Singularity by Craig DeLancey, and an editorial by Neil Clarke.
* Art by Julie Dillon.
- Category: Short Stories
- Published: Jan 16, 2014
- Publisher: Wyrm Publishing
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 113 Pages
- Language: English