A Girl’s On-Course Survival Guide to Golf
Book 1, Yellow Series
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
The first of 6 based on my brand new shiny book, A Girl’s On-Course Survival Guide to Golf Series 2! This entire Series of 6 address the main culprits that keep our scores high from tee to green and in-between and they are all designed to be a hands-on interactive tool.
Inside this Series, I address the critical areas that need improvement in your game. I see common threads among women that continually frustrate and prevent them from getting to that next level. I am addressing these threads head on; real problems with real solutions. Plus, you’ll enjoy Grip and Power Tips Off the Tee with superstar Golf Pro Barry Goldstein! We close off this Series, as we do in all 6, with the awesome new section: Before & Afters with Real Women!
Interactive Features include:
• Swing Sequences: Swipe swing images using your finger to view frame by frame with key points
• Video Lessons from Christina and Guest Pros
• Quizzes & Reviews designed to expedite learning with a splash of Christina’s humor
• Real-time feedback from Christina!
• Hidden tips and key points
• Bookmark, Note-take, Highlight & Share
In my books, More Pars = More Fun!
- Christina Ricci / 5 Handicap in 5 Years
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated issue with video widget to support iOS8 updates
- Category: Golf
- Published: Feb 13, 2014
- Publisher: The Media Game LLC
- Seller: Christina Ricci
- Print Length: 192 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Book 1, Yellow Series
- Version: 1.1