A Girl’s On-Course Survival Guide to Golf
Book 5, Yellow Series
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Yellow Series 5 is the fifth of 6 based on my brand new shiny book, A Girl’s On-Course Survival Guide to Golf Series 2! This entire Series of 6 address the main culprits that keep our scores high from tee to green and in-between and they are all designed to be a hands-on interactive tool.
Inside this Series, I address lots of fun topics to get you on the fast track to better execution of shots around the green, including the art of missing well. A never-seen-before new section, BAD SHOT FIXES Around the Green will address those wayward shots that result in too many swear words under our breath. We close off this Series, as we do in all 6, with the awesome new section: Before & Afters with Real Women!
Interactive Features include:
• Swing Sequences: Swipe swing images using your finger to view frame by frame with key points
• Video Lessons from Christina and Guest Pros
• Quizzes & Reviews designed to expedite learning with a splash of Christina’s humor
• Real-time feedback from Christina!
• Hidden tips and key points
• Bookmark, Note-take, Highlight & Share
In my books, More Pars = More Fun!
- Christina Ricci / 5 Handicap in 5 Years
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated Video Widgets to support iOS8 software updates
- Category: Golf
- Published: Feb 13, 2014
- Publisher: The Media Game LLC
- Seller: Christina Ricci
- Print Length: 170 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Book 5, Yellow Series
- Version: 1.1