Kids vs German: Talking World (Enhanced Version)
Kids vs Life
Innovative Language Learning, LLC
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iPad, and with iTunes on your computer. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iPad. Books with interactive features may work best on an iPad. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
*This is the iPad Enhanced version with Tap-and-Play Audio!
Your kids will spend hours tapping and listening to 300+ audio clips!*
Need a reason to jump into German with your child? Language experts suggest that children who learn a foreign language in early childhood show certain cognitive advantages over children who do not. But not only that, learning a new language is FUN! And with Kids vs German: Talking World, introducing German has never been easier.
Perfect for children aged 18 months to 6 years+ (not to mention adults too!), this interactive audiobook will teach your little one kid-friendly German vocabulary words through cute illustrations and easy to understand native audio, text and translations. Simply tap and play – it’s that simple! Words cover everyday objects any child will come across, such as household items, toys, numbers and much much more!
Here’s what’s inside:
- 16 Chapters filled with 274 words covering common objects found in any kid’s world
- Easy tap and play interactive layout for fingers big and small
- Colorful, kid-friendly drawings to help illustrate each vocabulary word
- Native German and English translation audio pronunciation
- Easy to read English and German spelling
Download Kids vs German: Talking World and start speaking German with your child today!
What's New in Version 1.3
I think you should read the book Minecraft! 😄
Other Books in This Series
- Category: Foreign Languages
- Published: Aug 08, 2014
- Publisher: Innovative Language Learning, LLC
- Seller: Innovative Language Learning USA, LLC
- Print Length: 80 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Kids vs Life
- Version: 1.3