Ten Days to Daily Yoga
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Are you ready to take charge of your yoga practice again?
Do you love yoga, but find it hard to practice as much as you would like?
This book provides ten days of support and encouragement to help you develop a realistic, regular yoga schedule that you can adhere to.
All you'll need is your own routine of yoga asanas (postures) to do each day (or access to classes) and a determination to practice regularly!
• Tips on how to get yourself to practice
• Ways to avoid roadblocks you may encounter on the way
• How to keep track of your practice by setting goals and evaluating progress
• The benefits of yoga (too keep you going) and more!
If you struggle to do yoga regularly, follow the motivational instructions for each day and before long, you’ll have your yoga back on track!
Mia Randall is the author of “Meditation Motivation – A Quick Tour of Buddhism and 20 Easy Tips to Create a Daily Practice”
New version: (19th Sept. 2014) includes new additional material.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Published: Feb 16, 2014
- Publisher: Mia Randall
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 20 Pages
- Language: English