A Sugar Free Christmas
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
"A Sugar-Free Christmas" - Raw Recipes and Tips for Guiding your Family Through a Sugar-Free Christmas Season
Over 15 recipes** offering a satisfying range of delicious replacements for conventional refined-sugar-containing dishes. Salads, salad dressings and sweet treats.
Not only do these recipes provide healthier alternatives for refined sugar but all have unprocessed, unrefined, ‘living’ ingredients that will support your health without compromising on taste.
I think that has to be a win-win, don’t you?
My aim is to reduce refined sugar where ever possible from my family’s diet and I know many others are, too.
* wish to encourage yourself, family and friends to eat healthier
* want healthy food which is delicious, versatile and nourishing
* have a sweet tooth but don't want to "go without"
* are trying to replace foods with refined sugar for better sweetener options
Then this ebook is for you.
"A Sugar-Free Christmas" includes suggestions for
* What to replace refined sugar with
* Recipes you can use for any Christmas function and that go easily with cooked and traditional festive food
* Where to find sweetening alternatives
* Dealing with children’s needs and wants
* Dealing with other adults
* Suggestions for when visiting
**All the recipes are raw and plant-based, ie no dairy or eggs. They are also gluten free and refined sugar free. I have not included recipes for stevia or xylitol.
These recipes have been chosen with a Southern Hemisphere in mind. If you celebrate Christmas in the Northern Hemisphere you will need to make some seasonal replacements for some of the fresh ingredients.