If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
“Uttering lines that send liberals into paroxysms of rage, otherwise known as ‘citing facts,’ is the spice of life. When I see the hot spittle flying from their mouths and the veins bulging and pulsing above their eyes, well, that’s when I feel truly alive.”
So begins If Democrats Had Any Brains, They’d Be Republicans, Ann Coulter’s funniest, most devastating, and, yes, most outrageous book to date.
Coulter has become the brightest star in the conservative firmament thanks to her razor-sharp reasoning and biting wit. Of course, practically any time she opens her mouth, liberal elites denounce Ann, insisting that “She’s gone too far!” and hopefully predicting that this time it will bring a crashing end to her career.
Now you can read all the quotes that have so outraged her enemies and so delighted her legions of fans. More than just the definitive collection of Coulterisms, If Democrats Had Any Brains, They’d Be Republicans includes dozens of brand-new commentaries written by Coulter and hundreds of never-before-published quotations. This is Ann at her best, covering every topic from A to Z. Here you’ll read Coulter’s take on:
• Her politics: “As far as I’m concerned, I’m a middle-of-the-road moderate and the rest of you are crazy.”
• Hillary Clinton: “Hillary wants to be the first woman president, which would also make her the first woman in a Clinton administration to sit behind the desk in the Oval Office instead of under it.”
• The environment: “God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, ‘Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It’s yours.’”
• Religion: “It’s become increasingly difficult to distinguish the pronouncements of the Episcopal Church from the latest Madonna video.”
• Global warming: “The temperature of the planet has increased about one degree Fahrenheit in the last century. So imagine a summer afternoon when it’s 63 degrees and the next thing you know it’s . . . 64 degrees. Ahhhh!!!! Run for your lives, everybody! Women and children first!”
• Gun control: “Mass murderers apparently can’t read, since they are constantly shooting up ‘gun-free zones.’”
• Bill Clinton: “Bill Clinton’s library is the first one to ever feature an Adults Only section.”
• Illegal aliens: “I am the illegal alien of commentary. I will do the jokes that no one else will do.”
If Democrats Had Any Brains, They’d Be Republicans is a must-have for anyone who loves (or loves to hate) Ann Coulter.
From the Hardcover edition.
I'm a fan, but...
I enjoy Ann Coulter's books. However, this one is comprised mainly of quotes from her articles, her interviews on tv/radio, or her speeches. There isn't very much original material. I would skip this one if I was you.
Gotta love the liberal reviews
Once again, we have a liberal reviewer who reviews NOTHING about the book itself. Just merely attacks the author personally. You don't like Ann Coulter? Fine. You absolutely have that right. You want to throw disgusting, childish insults at her? Sadly, you have that right as well. But this area is for a review of this book. Did you even read it?
Ann is one of the most powerful voices on the right. Many people don't like her because of some of the language she uses, and they might be right. Ann can be downright hateful at times. But her facts are solid. Notice also that the left uses hateful, disgusting language too. Look at Bill Maher. But he doesn't receive nearly the kind of hate that Ann does.
This book is not her best, but it is worth a read. Then, once you've read it, you can review THE BOOK ITSELF, instead of nonsense about her " adam's apple."
- Category: Social Science
- Published: Oct 02, 2007
- Publisher: The Crown Publishing Group
- Seller: Penguin Random House LLC
- Print Length: 288 Pages
- Language: English