If the U Fits
Expert Advice on Finding the Right College and Getting Accepted
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW KNOWS COLLEGES—AND COLLEGEWISE KNOWS HOW TO GET IN.
For over twenty years, we at The Princeton Review have published our Best Colleges guides with one goal in mind—helping high school students answer the question: What is the best college for me?
Now, we’ve partnered with the admissions experts at Collegewise to bring you a fresh approach to finding your best fit school and putting your best foot forward on your applications! Collegewise helps students finish college applications without stress, get accepted to schools they’re excited to attend, and receive generous financial aid and scholarships.
Inside, you'll learn:
· How to move beyond the question “What is the best college?” to “What is the best college for me?”
· Strategies for completing applications, writing essays, and handling college interviews
· Tips for maintaining sanity and perspective during the college application process
In If the U Fits, Kevin McMullin, Founder and President of Collegewise, and Robert Franek, Publisher and Lead Author of The Princeton Review’s Best Colleges guides, share their expertise to help you navigate your college search and admissions process, and even have fun along the way.
- Category: Education
- Published: Mar 18, 2014
- Publisher: Random House Children's Books
- Seller: Penguin Random House LLC
- Print Length: 272 Pages
- Language: English