Insurgent: Collector's Edition (Enhanced Edition)
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
#1 New York Times bestselling author Veronica Roth's second book in the dystopian Divergent series is another intoxicating thrill ride of a story, rich with hallmark twists, heartbreaks, romance, and powerful insights about human nature. As war and unrest surge in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves—and herself—while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love.
This enhanced deluxe collector's edition of the #1 New York Times bestselling dystopian sensation is perfect for new fans and collectors alike. It includes:
- An exclusive, never-before-seen video interview with Veronica Roth
- The official Insurgent book trailer
- "Free Four": This pivotal thirteen-page scene from Divergent, retold from Tobias's point of view, reveals unknown facts and fascinating details about Four's character, his past, his own initiation, and his thoughts about new Dauntless initiate Tris Prior.
- A gallery of favorite quotations from Insurgent
- An interactive "Choose Your Faction" quiz
- Faction manifestos
- A Dark Days of Summer book tour video interview with Veronica Roth
- More than fifty additional pages of bonus content, including an extensive Q&A with Veronica Roth, author playlists for the series, discussion questions, faction party tips and recipes, and much more!
Wonderful, this book is just an absolutely extraordinary sequel to divergent and I can't wait for the third book to come out. :)
Love it! But where is the faction quiz :(
I LOVED THIS BOOK, my only complaint is that the Faction Quiz mentioned in the description is missing.
I love this book so much!!!!!!$!
- Level: Grades 9 and Above
- Category: Children's Fiction
- Published:Oct 30, 2012
- Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
- Seller: HarperCollins
- Print Length: 592 Pages
- Language: English