Introduction to BPMN 2
Business Process Model and Notation Made Simple
Jim Arlow & Ila Neustadt
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
A concise, simple and complete introduction to BPMN 2.
This is an enhanced ebook for the iPad. Learn BPMN 2 with animations, interactive diagrams and quizzes.
This book is suitable for:
- Business people with some experience of modeling simple processes who need to be able to read BPMN models and, perhaps, to create their own simple BPMN models.
- Experienced business analysts who want to supplement their analysis toolkit with BPMN.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates as a text for computing courses.
- Anyone who needs a very complete reference that is much easier to read than the BPMN specification.
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed some typos.
- Category: Computers
- Published: Sep 12, 2015
- Publisher: Mountain Way Limited
- Seller: Mountain Way Limited
- Print Length: 169 Pages
- Language: English
- Version: 1.1