Introduction to BPMN 2
Business Process Model and Notation Made Simple
Jim Arlow & Ila Neustadt
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
A concise, simple and complete introduction to BPMN 2.
This is an enhanced ebook for the iPad. Learn BPMN 2 with animations, interactive diagrams and quizzes.
This book is suitable for:
- Business people with some experience of modeling simple processes who need to be able to read BPMN models and, perhaps, to create their own simple BPMN models.
- Experienced business analysts who want to supplement their analysis toolkit with BPMN.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates as a text for computing courses.
- Anyone who needs a very complete reference that is much easier to read than the BPMN specification.
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed some typos.
- Category: Computers
- Published: Sep 12, 2015
- Publisher: Mountain Way Limited
- Seller: Mountain Way Limited
- Print Length: 169 Pages
- Language: English
- Version: 1.1