Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!
Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
NATIONAL BESTSELLER • From one of the stars of ABC’s Shark Tank and QVC’s Clever & Unique Creations by Lori Greiner comes a hands-on, nuts-and-bolts guide to getting a new product or company off the ground and making it a success.
Turn your idea into a reality.
Become your own boss.
Make your first million.
Achieve financial freedom.
Lori Greiner shows you how.
Invent It, Sell It, Bank It! is a hands-on, nuts-and-bolts guide to getting a new product or company off the ground and making it profitable. Sharing her own secret formula and personal stories along the way, Lori provides vital information and advice on topics that can often intimidate, frustrate, and stump aspiring entrepreneurs.
Offering behind-the-scenes insights into her experiences on ABC’s Shark Tank and QVC-TV’s Clever & Unique Creations by Lori Greiner, as well as valuable lessons learned from the mistakes and triumphs of her early career, Lori proves that, with hard work and the right idea, anyone can turn themselves into the next overnight success.
Lori covers such topic as . . .
• Market research: Is your idea a hero or a zero? Don’t be so fixated on the end result that you forget to make something that people actually want to buy.
• Product design: I have an idea, now what’s next? From concept to prototype to final product: How do I make it and where do I start?
• Funding: Although loans, investments, and crowd-sourcing are great ways to access cash, first tap into your own resources as wisely as possible.
• Manufacturing: Seeing your final product roll off the assembly line is a magical moment, but there are things to watch out for so you get there in a cost-effective way.
• Protecting your idea: To patent or not to patent, and other things you can do to safeguard your idea.
• The secrets to selling successfully: You got the product made, now learn how to get people to buy it!
This was one of the first books I’ve read on this topic, and it is truly inspiring. This book gives a lot of clarity on how to reach your end goals.
Not what I expected
I was looking for a deeper guidance in the commercial channels. Overall a reasonable average book.
Gripping, encouraging and most helpful!
This book is great for someone just stepping into inventing or selling products. As a product design/engineer, I have brought many products to market and still found a wealth of knowledge from this book. .
The price of the book is nothing compared to priceless information,help, and experience it brings to the reader. Offering step by step instructions, hints, stories, motivation and examples. It would be hard to "not" be successful to anyone that actually put this information to use.
The only thing that would make it even better would be a list of contact companies, however with the information contained, anyone can source those. The work won't do itself, but it makes the journey easier..