Ireland - MARCO POLO Travel Guide
Travel with Insider Tips
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Travel with Insider Tips to beautiful Ireland - this guide has everything you need for a great break to this country proud of its traditional culture that is envied the world over.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for Ireland - this comprehensive guide covers the whole country and in more detail Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants such as Trinity College, Leinster House, Shandon Steeple and King John’s Castle.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Kilkenny Castle, Burren, Youghal and Muckross House
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including where best to observe dolphins and seals off the coast, the best jazz and folk venues and the best B&B in a castle.
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of all major Irish cities
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Ireland and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about - whether it is exploring the beautiful countryside, taking in a Gaelic football match or simply relaxing and enjoying a famous pint of Guinness.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Irish hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Ireland itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
- Category: Europe
- Published: Mar 14, 2012
- Publisher: Marco Polo Travel Publishing
- Seller: Marco Polo Travel Publishing Ltd.
- Print Length: 144 Pages
- Language: English