OpenStory Editorial Dept.
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
“The Most Useful Korean Adjectives” is an interactive book that helps readers to learn the most useful Korean adjectives.
How to use this book:
1. Open the book and turn on the volume up
2. Go to a page
3. Guess the word based on the picture
4. Read the word at the bottom of the page
5. Touch the picture and hear the sound
6. Touch the pencil icon and find out the meaning
7. Touch the clipboard icon and see the change/difference according to *speaking style
The design of this book helps readers to recognize words and allows them to practice them in speaking/hearing sentences.
* Speaking style can be understood as the use of verb conjugations. It depends upon the verb tense, aspect, mood and social relation between the speaker, subjects and listeners.
- Category: Foreign Languages
- Published: Aug 01, 2015
- Publisher: Joono OpenStory
- Seller: Joono OpenStory
- Print Length: 103 Pages
- Language: English
- Version: 1.0