The most useful Korean Verbs when speaking - Audio Visual Learning
OpenStory Editorial Dept.
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Version 1.2 updated on August 6, 2015: This update contains the use of verb conjugations.
「Korean Verbs: The most useful verbs when speaking」is an interactive book that help readers to memorize Korean verbs effectively. In this book, readers learn the most useful Korean verbs such as do (하다), have (가지다), eat(먹다) and buy (사다.)
How to use this book:
1. Open the book
2. See the picture and try to speak based on the text
3. Touch the picture
4. Hear the Korean native sound
5. Mimic the sound and memorize the sound
6. Touch the pencil icon and learn the meaning and how the verb can change the form in a sentence
7. Touch the clipboard icon and see the change/difference according to *speaking style
The design of this book helps readers to focus on what they see and hear and allows them to recognize and use the verb form when listening and speaking.
* Speaking style can be understood as the use of verb conjugations. It depends upon the verb tense, aspect, mood and social relation between the speaker, subjects and listeners.
What's New in Version 1.2
This update contains the verb conjugations according to *speaking style.
- Level: Grades 1-17
- Category: Foreign Languages
- Published: May 23, 2014
- Publisher: Joono OpenStory
- Seller: Joono OpenStory
- Print Length: 102 Pages
- Language: English
- Version: 1.2