Lead Like a Boss
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
To lead "Like a Boss" means to develop a new set of leadership skills -leading with style and courage. This collection of leadership principles from authors, PhD’s, psychologists, CEO’s and professional speakers is designed to help new leaders develop instantaneous leadership results.
Would you like to become an incredible leader of change…and have your team love it? Would you like to understand the 3 core traits of young leaders? Perhaps you’d like to discover how leaders face the top 7 personality challenges and succeed? Well now you can.
Internationally acclaimed authors present their incredible ideas on how new leaders can adapt to personalities in the workplace and generate loyal followers:
1. How to Leave a Legacy in your Company
2. Understand the Top 7 Personality Challenges
3. Master the 4 Core Strategies Essential to Managing Change
4. How to Lead the Four Stages of Change
5. How to Lead Beyond Your Own StyleThis team of authors, PhD’s, psychologists, CEO’s and professional speakers has teamed-up to share their success secrets for developing leadership skills.
Every leader is faced with responding to rapid changes in the marketplace with imperfect data to make decisions. Using the concepts in this collection of guiding principles from multiple experts will help you lead your teams and guarantee that they embrace…and yes, even love change!
You’ll learn what Wikipedia has to say about people skewing their personality profile scores, and discover what Socrates revealed about you…over 2500 years ago. Just like Jim Collins says in “Good to Great”, you will discover how to lead your company and create enduring change that lasts. By examining leadership in amazing situations, you’ll develop your own leadership philosophies shaped by stories of seasoned leaders including Steve Jobs, Sir Richard Branson, Oprah, Lady Di and New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani.
- Category: Management & Leadership
- Published: Jul 30, 2013
- Publisher: AudioInk Publishing
- Seller: Made for Success
- Print Length: 397 Pages
- Language: English