Learn Spanish - Word Power 101
Innovative Language Learning, LLC
Este libro está disponible para descargarlo con iBooks en tu Mac o dispositivo iOS. Puedes usar iBooks para leer libros Multi-Touch en tu Mac o dispositivo iOS. Los libros con características interactivas funcionan mejor con un dispositivo iOS. En tu Mac, iBooks requiere OS X 10.9 o posterior.
Want to learn Spanish with easy lessons? You need our 12-chapter Learn Spanish – Word Power 101 e-book. This is great for Beginners as a first step to learning Spanish. You’ll start reading, speaking and understanding Spanish. How? Keep reading.
- Learn with 12 Chapters of Easy Spanish Lessons
- Includes Bonus Access to the SpanishPod101 Learning Program
- Includes Bonus Access to our Spanish Learning App: Innovative Language 101
You learn the top 101 most-used Spanish words and phrases that every Beginner must know. Each chapter covers easy categories like “Basic Expressions” “Questions” “Adjectives” and “Numbers.” You learn the word or phrase first. Then you learn how to use it in a sentence and gain a better understanding. You also master pronunciation with native audio examples.
With Learn Spanish – Word Power 101, you get:
- 101 most-used Spanish Words and Phrases
- Over 160 Pages of Lessons
- Native Spanish Audio Examples for Every Entry
- Useful Example Sentences and Phrases
- Vibrant Images to Help with Memorization
Download Learn Spanish – Word Power 101 right now and start learning Spanish the easy way. You will learn 101 of the Spanish words and phrases that every beginner must know.
Lo nuevo en la versión 2.1
Capturas de pantalla
Reseñas de usuarios
Great by cool123
I spoke Spanish when I was 3 up in till kindergarden. Then I forgot how. I tried this and it was awesome. I almost can speak Spanish without thinking now.
Love but a question
Is Spain Spanish different from Latin America Spanish like mexico
Answering your question...
Yes, Spanish in Spain is different. The main way being that in Spain people use the vosotros form of verbs in place of ustedes. But then again, Spanish has different dialects all over, just like English does. One example is this: I have a friend who live is the Caribbean who speaks Spanish, and another in Chile. The one in the Caribbean uses "guagua" as baby. But in Chile, "guagua" means bus. Big difference ha
Otros libros de esta serie
- Categoría: Lenguas extranjeras
- Publicación: 28/08/2012
- Editorial: Innovative Language Learning, LLC
- Vendedor: Innovative Language Learning USA, LLC
- Páginas impresas: 168 páginas
- Idioma: Inglés
- Serie: Word Power
- Versión: 2.1