Living the Country Lifestyle All-In-One For Dummies
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Living the Country Lifestyle All-in-One For Dummies features six books in one, including:
- Country Cooking (cast-iron cooking, canning, pickling, and outdoor cooking, among other topics)
- Traditional Crafts (sheering animals and producing wool, knitting, hand sewing, patchwork and quilting, candle making)
- Kitchen Gardening (growing and caring for vegetables, herbs, and fruit)
- Outdoor Skills (camp skills, fishing, navigation, outdoor family fun)
- Raising Farm Animals (buying, housing, and raising animals, beekeeping)
- Natural Health (herbal remedies, an encyclopedia of herbs, and healing foods)
- Category: Lifestyle & Home
- Published:Feb 18, 2009
- Publisher: Wiley
- Seller: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Print Length: 696 Pages
- Language: English